Diseases & Conditions A - Z
powered by Talix

Hay Fever Doctors

Primary Care Physician/Internist

If you’re experiencing symptoms that you think could be caused by an allergy, see your regular doctor or visit your local clinic for a consultation. Your doctor will be able to recommend or prescribe any needed treatments or medications.


 In some cases, your initial medical visit may result in a recommendation to see a specialist such as an allergist or immunologist, especially if your regular doctor believes you should have a skin prick or other allergy test performed. An allergist is a pediatrician or internist with at least two additional years of specialized training in diagnosing and treating allergies.

Content licensed from:

Written by: the Healthline Editorial Staff
Medically reviewed : Stephanie Burkhead, MPH

This feature is for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care and information received from your health care provider. Please consult a health care professional with any health concerns you may have.
Symptom Search
Enter your symptoms in our Symptom Checker to find out possible causes of your symptoms. Go.
Drug Interaction Checker
Enter any list of prescription drugs and see how they interact with each other and with other substances. Go.
Pill Identifier
Enter its color and shape information, and this tool helps you identify it. Go.
Drugs A-Z
Find information on drug interactions, side effects, and more. Go.